The Department has participated and conducted different research projects, both national and international as other more locals. You can find here the list of the past projects and the ongoing research projects led by members of the investigation group:
- DigitaliSSB (Promotion of the Digitalisation of Basic Social Services in Catalonia). Research project led by Eva Zafra, PhD, i Maria Victòria Forns, PhD.
- Needs and rights of children of feminicide. A transdisciplinary approach to the consequences of gender violence in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. Project led by Eva Zafra, PhD, and Laura Román, PhD.
- Challenges of Primary Health Care during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Community health and social participation. Project led by Francisco Ortega, PhD, and Josep Barceló, PhD.
- AGORAge. Ageing in a caring community. European Research Project led by Claudia Anleu, PhD, and Isabella Riccò, PhD.
- The Long-term Care Model in Transition: political, family and community strategies to face the consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic. Coordinated R&D project with the University of Granada and the University of A Coruña, led by Montserrat Soronellas, PhD, and Yolanda Bodoque, PhD.
Eating Matters: The Challenges of Inclusive, Healthy and Sustainable Eating for a Better Ageing I+D Coordinated Project, led by Mabel Gracia, PhD (URV), and Cristina Larrea, PhD (UB).
Anthropology and Phenomenology of the Locked-in Syndrome. Project led by Fernando Vidal, ICREA Researcher.