Access to undergraduate studies will be allowed to students who meet the requirements set by Article 14 of Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29, which establishes the ordering of official university studies:
- Baccalaureate or equivalent plus PAU.
- UNED accreditation that enables the access to Spanish university studies.
- Degree of specialist technician or senior technician of vocational training (CFGS / MP3 / FPII).
- Access test for those over 25 or older than 45 years.
- Access for people over 40 years (for those who can provide previous professional experience in the competencies of the degree they want to access).
- Official Spanish university degree.
- Official university degree of countries subscribed to the EEEA.
- Homologation of higher education diplomas from non-EEEA countries to the corresponding official Spanish university degree.
- Homologation of foreign studies, in the same branch of knowledge, from countries outside the EEEA to partial Spanish university studies.